We are a 501 (c)(3) organization funded by members' dues, fundraisers, grants and your generous donations. Our officers and board are all volunteers.
- Our Mission is to provide education, advocacy and support for people involved with breast cancer.
- You do not have to be a breast cancer survivor to join.
- Membership is open to all--all ages, all stages, men and women, survivors or supporters.
- monthly education programs
- classes in Tai Chi, Yoga, Exercise, Zumba, Art, Book Club
- lending library, computer center
- TLC Totes for newly diagnosed
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER.
We are located at 3297 Walden Ave., Depew, NY 14043, (Click here for map.) and are staffed by volunteers Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 11am-3pm. Membership is open to all; you do not have to be a breast cancer survivor to become a member.
The .BCNWNY originated in 1988 as an offshoot of the Breast Health Advisory Committee at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The original members, all
breast cancer survivors, formed a group of volunteers to support and educate survivors and their families. Since that time we have grown in membership
and greatly expanded our programs. The BCNWNY is a member of the New York State Breast Cancer Network and the National Breast Cancer Coalation.