- Our Mission is to provide education, advocacy and support for people involved with breast cancer.
- You do not have to be a breast cancer survivor to join.
- Membership is open to all--all ages, all stages, men and women, survivors or supporters.
We are a 501 (c)(3) organization funded by members' dues, fundraisers, grants and your generous donations. Our officers and board are all volunteers.
The information provided by the Breast Cancer Network of Western New York, Inc. is not a substitute for professional advice. It is not intended to be, and should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment by a health care professional. Always consult a medical professional before undertaking a new health care regimen.
- monthly education programs
- classes in Tai Chi, Yoga, Exercise, Zumba, Art, Book Club
- lending library, computer center
- TLC Totes for newly diagnosed
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER.
We are located at 3297 Walden Ave., Depew, NY 14043, (Click here for map.) and are staffed by volunteers Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 11am-3pm. Membership is open to all; you do not have to be a breast cancer survivor to become a member. Click here to join.
The .BCNWNY originated in 1988 as an offshoot of the Breast Health Advisory Committee at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The original members, all breast cancer survivors, formed a group of volunteers to support and educate survivors and their families. Since that time we have grown in membership and greatly expanded our programs. The BCNWNY is a member of the New York State Breast Cancer Network and the National Breast Cancer Coalation.