Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk
The Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk combines a one mile walk for breast cancer awareness, a pre-walk party, and a Buffalo Bisons baseball game all in one, family friendly event. Please join us on Saturday, July 29, 2017 to help us Strike Out Breast Cancer!
Registration and the Pre-Game Party start at 3:30 PM at WNY Imaging Group, 222 Genesee St and includes:
- A spot in the walk
- T-shirt for all walkers
- Ticket to that evening's Bisons game
- Access to field before game for photo
Plus the Pre-Game Party during registration which includes:
- Pizza & light refreshments
- Kids Zone
- Admission to field for photos
- Photo ops with Bisons mascot
- Gift bags, drawings
- Free parking during the party, walk and game
- Shuttle service to parking lot during & after game
Strike Out Breast Cancer Registration
- Walk, Pre-Walk Party, & Bisons Game ~ $30
- Breast Cancer Survivors ~ $20
- Kids 12 & Under ~ $15
- Family of 4 Pack ~ $75
- Walk & Pre-Walk Party Only (no game ticket or admission) ~ $20
- Bisons Game Ticket Only ~ $10
Tickets are available online or by calling the Breast Cancer Network of WNY at 716-706-0060.
The proceeds from the Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk will be used by the Breast Cancer Network of WNY to fund programs of support and education for WNY women living in the aftermath of a breast cancer diagnosis and for donation to metastatic breast cancer research.
Our thanks to the organizations sponsoring the Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk & Ballgame. It could not have happened without their generosity.