- Professionally-led Breast Cancer Support Group--second Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m., at the Bella Moglie Building, 3283 Walden Avenue (just east of Transit Rd.), Depew, NY 14043. Click here for map. Call 716-741-2019 for information.
- Stage IV Breast Cancer Support Group (professionally-led)--5166 Main Street, Suite 100, Williamsville, NY. For information call: Chris Bylewski @ 716-565-2092.
- Young Survivors Support Group--meets twice per month. If interested call Chris Bylewski at 716-565-2092. Meetings will be held at Bella Moglie, 3297 Walden Ave. Depew. Time will be determined by the attendees.
Metastatic Breast Cancer Networking Group - This group offers an evening of conversation and social networking for women who have experienced metastatic breast cancer. No fee. This group is coordinated with the Life Transitions Center. It generally meets on the first Wednesday of the month. 150 Bennet Road, Cheektowaga NY. Call 716-836-6460 to confirm meeting dates
Young Women's Support Group Every 3rd Tuesday of the month 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Ground Floor - Hospitality Room, G550. This new support group offers young women (ages 18-30) who have been diagnosed with cancer a welcoming place to share experiences and learn from others. For more information, please call Rachel Humphrey, LMSW, or Michelle Spellman, LMSW, at (716) 845-8022
Bosom Buddies, East Aurora, NY, 716-652-1930 or 716-4432
"The Power of Pink ," WNY Breast Health & Cancer Care of WNY, 3915 Sheridan Drive, Amherst, NY, 716-632-7465.
Life Transitions Center (formerly Gilda's Club), 1140 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14209,
- Young Breast Cancer Survivor Group (diagnosis at 40 or under) on the third Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8 pm
- Breast Cancer Support Group, first Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8 pm
Both groups are facilitated by Lisa Anllo, PhD, LLC, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and are free of charge, receiving financial support from the Susan Komen Foundation . If you are new to the groups, please contact the Center at (716) 332-5900 to register.
Mt. St. Mary's Breast Cancer Support Group, Lewiston, NY 716-754-4719 or 716-434-5081
Breast Cancer Support Group of The Tonawandas, DeGraff Hospital Community Room, 139 Division St. N. Tonawanda, NY For information call 716-845-4432
Lymphedema Information, 716-652-9383
Hope for Two...The Pregnant with Cancer Network, PO Box 253 Amherst NY 14226,
Living Well With Cancer, Batavia, NY, location varies depending on the program. For more information, call Kathy or Trisha at 585-344-3050 between 8 am and 4 pm.
Westfield Memorial Hospital Support Group, YWCA, 58 Portage Street, Westfield, NY. For information call 716-793-2258 or 716-326-6597
Breast Cancer Support Group, Brooks Memorial Hospital, Dunkirk, NY, 716-673-1206 or 716-672-2574
Best Friends Support Group of Lockport, The Dale Center, 33 Ontario St. Lockport, NY, 716-778-8131 or 716-434-2902
Jamestown Breast Cancer Support Group, WCA Hospital, 207 Foote Ave., Jamestown, NY, for information, call 716-664-8670 or 716-665-4343 WCA Hospital Support Groups
2U ABC. which stands for “To You it’s all About Breast Cancer.” The group is open to all women with a focus on African American women, who are statistically more likely than other women to die from breast cancer, Sponsored by Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, the Niagara Falls Housing Authority, For Our Daughters Inc. and the Buffalo Niagara Witness Project. meets at the Doris Jones Family Resource Building, 3001 Ninth St., Niagara Falls, NY. For more information call 957-TALK (957-8255).